PURPOSE OF THE POLICY
Incomeversity.com (Us, We) is committed to protecting the rights of users of this website (our website). This policy serves to assure users that their information will only be used in a way that demonstrates adherence to fair information practices and protection of privacy. This policy will be revised from time to time; you may want to revisit it regularly. Your use of this site means acceptance of this policy. This policy went into effect on the 18th of January 2016.
INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
1. PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: We collect personally identifiable information from you only if you comment on one of our posts, or contact us through our contact form. Information collected includes:
Your email address, and
Content of the message or comment.
2. MODIFICATION OR REMOVAL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: Please contact us if you want to make changes to your information.
4. AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION: Your domain name and IP address are automatically collected by our servers. Our website may also gather traffic data from your interaction with our website, but none of this information identifies you personally.
USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION: We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except when necessary to provide our services to you or obey the law. Such services include, but are not limited to, third parties providing email facilitation and hosting.
2. ANONYMOUS INFORMATION: We use anonymous information to analyze our site traffic data, including traffic volume and traffic sources. An aggregate of traffic information may also be shared with advertisers but your personal information will not be detailed in this aggregate data.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: We may disclose personal information if it is required to conform to the mandates of the law.